NORTH STATE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS ASSOCIATION
Founded 1952 CRITERIA FOR SCHOLARSHIP
- Must be a resident of North Carolina.
- Grade point average must be 3.0 or better.
- Must major in some area of Criminal Justice or related field.
- Must supply copy of the Federal Student Aid Report. The student need criteria number will be considered.
- Scholarship check will be made payable to the institution in which the recipient will be attending.
- The number of siblings in the family will be considered and if any are currently attending college.
- Student must be active in the community, church and/or school activities.
- The student must have no felony convictions or convictions of serious misdemeanors. The student must also have no pending criminal matters.
- The student must not have exceeded 24 years of age by the application deadline.
- The most recent official high school and or college transcripts must accompany each application, complete with 4 references and SAT scores.
- One scholarship of $1000 dollars will be awarded to the top applicant and two (2) scholarships of $500 dollars each will be awarded to the top two additional applicants.
Click This Link to print and complete the application: NSLEOA Scholarship 2017 App